Become a Member
To become a member of the SLO Pickleball Club, you must fill out the application below and pay the 2017 calendar year dues of $20 per person. The club provides pickleball equipment at two venues, pickleball skills training & drills and also hosts several social events throughout the year. You can read our ByLaws here.
Becoming a Member of the SLO Pickleball Club is great because:
- You get to participate in the election of club officers and the establishment of club rules and policies, providing your input into the direction, growth and mission of the club
- You will get access to our Members Only web page where you can access our Member Directory and club administration documents like BOD decisions and meeting minutes
- You will be able to represent the SLOPB Club in Inter-club tournaments
- You will be donating to the cause of getting more temporary and eventually permanent pickleball courts in SLO
- You will be contributing to the club that is providing the nets, balls, etc that you play with at our 13.5 hours/wk of open pickleball play
Please come join us! It is guaranteed you’ll laugh and have fun!
To become a Member:
- The super-duper high tech way:
Fill in the online form below and click Submit to send it to our membership person. You will then be directed to our online payment page where you can pay your $20 dues online by credit card or paypal.
- The old fashioned way:
Download and Print the PDF form below. Fill out the form and write a check for $20 to SLOPB Club. Give the form and the check to any of our BOD members at our pickleball venues or mail it to: Brian O’Kelly, Treasurer, 1123 Pismo St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401